OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: 31 May 2026, 19:27
Briar Anderson wrote: 31 May 2026, 19:26 Ayyy the songwriting completion results will be out soon I changed the time limit you have exactly three hours to submit, then done!
I really liked this idea!
Wait what?? I thought it was tomorrow afternoon?
Too late I’m afraid, I need to get this done in a day

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 31 May 2026, 19:28
Lily Clarke wrote: 31 May 2026, 19:27
Briar Anderson wrote: 31 May 2026, 19:26 Ayyy the songwriting completion results will be out soon I changed the time limit you have exactly three hours to submit, then done!
I really liked this idea!
Wait what?? I thought it was tomorrow afternoon?
Too late I’m afraid, I need to get this done in a day
Hmph, I need to make them now.....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Vyacheslav Aleksandrovich Preobrazhensky wrote: 31 May 2026, 19:20 I really don’t like making ooc posts on this account but I don’t have time to finish a rp post before the index clearing for iNPCs so this is a post to avoid removal.
this reminds me that I have Eden solos to post...

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 31 May 2026, 19:28
Briar Anderson wrote: 31 May 2026, 19:28
Lily Clarke wrote: 31 May 2026, 19:27
Briar Anderson wrote: 31 May 2026, 19:26 Ayyy the songwriting completion results will be out soon I changed the time limit you have exactly three hours to submit, then done!
I really liked this idea!
Wait what?? I thought it was tomorrow afternoon?
Too late I’m afraid, I need to get this done in a day
Hmph, I need to make them now.....
Sorry again!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 31 May 2026, 19:28
Lily Clarke wrote: 31 May 2026, 19:28
Briar Anderson wrote: 31 May 2026, 19:28
Lily Clarke wrote: 31 May 2026, 19:27
Briar Anderson wrote: 31 May 2026, 19:26 Ayyy the songwriting completion results will be out soon I changed the time limit you have exactly three hours to submit, then done!
I really liked this idea!
Wait what?? I thought it was tomorrow afternoon?
Too late I’m afraid, I need to get this done in a day
Hmph, I need to make them now.....
Sorry again!
No problem...

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 31 May 2026, 19:23
Vyacheslav Aleksandrovich Preobrazhensky wrote: 31 May 2026, 19:20 I really don’t like making ooc posts on this account but I don’t have time to finish a rp post before the index clearing for iNPCs so this is a post to avoid removal.
Dude genuinely how do you remember your account names I would die trying to login…
They’re all really unique though!
They're my characters, of course I know their names :lol: it's the passwords that I sometimes forget, but they're all saved on my phone. And yeah, in particular my iNPC names are long because they're Russian

Stamina: 10 | Evasion: 14 | Strength: 5 | Wisdom: 17 | ArcPower: 12 | Accuracy: 17
Perfectionist I & II, Fearless, Spell Spread, Nonverbal Magic
iNPC Vyacheslav Aleksandrovich Preobrazhensky

OOC Let's Chat!
Hol up I could make an inpc now I think

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 31 May 2026, 18:32 yo does anyone want to be on Sage or Eden's capture the flag team?
Sure, if you need someone to be on Eden’s team!

OOC Let's Chat!
Ruby Cazares wrote: 31 May 2026, 19:37
Briar Anderson wrote: 31 May 2026, 19:23
Vyacheslav Aleksandrovich Preobrazhensky wrote: 31 May 2026, 19:20 I really don’t like making ooc posts on this account but I don’t have time to finish a rp post before the index clearing for iNPCs so this is a post to avoid removal.
Dude genuinely how do you remember your account names I would die trying to login…
They’re all really unique though!
They're my characters, of course I know their names :lol: it's the passwords that I sometimes forget, but they're all saved on my phone. And yeah, in particular my iNPC names are long because they're Russian
But still when they were new, you were bound to forget how to spell their names! During Claire's first couple weeks I kept forgetting how to spell her last name.

Be Brave--Be Smart--Be Loyal--Be Cunning
Claire Ducasse

OOC Let's Chat!
@Lily Clarke Come on honey time to go to bed

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe