OOC Let's Chat!

Julia Evans wrote: 31 May 2026, 11:11
Angel O'Connor wrote: 31 May 2026, 09:58
Lily Clarke wrote: 31 May 2026, 09:56
Angel O'Connor wrote: 31 May 2026, 09:55 LILY
ANGEL!!
I'm scheduled for game 7 in dueling
I'm with you!!
JULES!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 31 May 2026, 09:32
Cassie Jiang wrote: 31 May 2026, 09:32 *poke chat*
hey cassie!
hi Lily! hru?

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 31 May 2026, 11:36
Lily Clarke wrote: 31 May 2026, 09:32
Cassie Jiang wrote: 31 May 2026, 09:32 *poke chat*
hey cassie!
hi Lily! hru?
Am good, wbu?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 31 May 2026, 11:38
Cassie Jiang wrote: 31 May 2026, 11:36
Lily Clarke wrote: 31 May 2026, 09:32
Cassie Jiang wrote: 31 May 2026, 09:32 *poke chat*
hey cassie!
hi Lily! hru?
Am good, wbu?
doing great too! just a bit sad cuz I'll graduate from my middle school in 20 days... I really love my school :(

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 31 May 2026, 11:38
Lily Clarke wrote: 31 May 2026, 11:38
Cassie Jiang wrote: 31 May 2026, 11:36
Lily Clarke wrote: 31 May 2026, 09:32
Cassie Jiang wrote: 31 May 2026, 09:32 *poke chat*
hey cassie!
hi Lily! hru?
Am good, wbu?
doing great too! just a bit sad cuz I'll graduate from my middle school in 20 days... I really love my school :(
Aww man, I still have a bit of time left.....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 31 May 2026, 11:41
Cassie Jiang wrote: 31 May 2026, 11:38
Lily Clarke wrote: 31 May 2026, 11:38
Cassie Jiang wrote: 31 May 2026, 11:36
Lily Clarke wrote: 31 May 2026, 09:32

hey cassie!
hi Lily! hru?
Am good, wbu?
doing great too! just a bit sad cuz I'll graduate from my middle school in 20 days... I really love my school :(
Aww man, I still have a bit of time left.....
and my biggest tests are coming up in 20 days too... they're super important. I read my diary earlier today and realized just how fast time is passing by...

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 31 May 2026, 11:49
Lily Clarke wrote: 31 May 2026, 11:41
Cassie Jiang wrote: 31 May 2026, 11:38
Lily Clarke wrote: 31 May 2026, 11:38
Cassie Jiang wrote: 31 May 2026, 11:36

hi Lily! hru?
Am good, wbu?
doing great too! just a bit sad cuz I'll graduate from my middle school in 20 days... I really love my school :(
Aww man, I still have a bit of time left.....
and my biggest tests are coming up in 20 days too... they're super important. I read my diary earlier today and realized just how fast time is passing by...
Well, good luck for the tests!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
thanks! @Lily Clarke

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 31 May 2026, 11:57 thanks! @Lily Clarke
Anytime!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
:)

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."