25 Mar 2018, 11:24
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
1
faceclaim: Yvonne Michel |
STA: 3 | AGI: 3 | STR: 5 | CON: 4 | ARCP: 8 | ACC: 7 |
25 Mar 2018, 13:24
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
2
Oh dear.
Oh dear.
Stamina - 10| Evasion - 11| Strength - 10| Wisdom - 11| ArcPower - 10 | Accuracy - 11
25 Mar 2018, 13:39
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
4
oh my goodness what happened we were doing so well ???!!!
edit: nvm we won !!! lol im late whooops
oh my goodness what happened we were doing so well ???!!!
edit: nvm we won !!! lol im late whooops
the trouble is, if you don't risk anything -- you risk more.
♕ℛ ♕
STAMINA: 4; EVASION: 10; STRENGTH: 8; WISDOM: 6; ARCANE POWER: 5; ACCURACY: 12
25 Mar 2018, 13:39
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
3
(you won dont worry)
(you won dont worry)
faceclaim: Yvonne Michel |
STA: 3 | AGI: 3 | STR: 5 | CON: 4 | ARCP: 8 | ACC: 7 |
25 Mar 2018, 13:40
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
5
yea i was about to get vv worried
yea i was about to get vv worried
the trouble is, if you don't risk anything -- you risk more.
♕ℛ ♕
STAMINA: 4; EVASION: 10; STRENGTH: 8; WISDOM: 6; ARCANE POWER: 5; ACCURACY: 12
25 Mar 2018, 13:41
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
4
where are the slytherpuffs?
where are the slytherpuffs?
Last edited by Ava Silver on 25 Mar 2018, 13:42, edited 1 time in total.
faceclaim: Yvonne Michel |
STA: 3 | AGI: 3 | STR: 5 | CON: 4 | ARCP: 8 | ACC: 7 |
25 Mar 2018, 13:42
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
5
Yeaaah, now it's 4:3 (I mean, the result. Am I wrong? 'Cause maybe I am :'D)
Yeaaah, now it's 4:3 (I mean, the result. Am I wrong? 'Cause maybe I am :'D)
Last edited by Atlantis Deluwiel on 25 Mar 2018, 13:53, edited 1 time in total.
Will you send me an angel?