OOC Let's Chat!

I overdosed, should’ve known your love was a game, now I can’t get you out of my brain, oh it’s such a shame

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 05:56 I overdosed, should’ve known your love was a game, now I can’t get you out of my brain, oh it’s such a shame
We don't talk anymore, we don't talk anymore more, we don't talk anymore like we used to do!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 May 2026, 06:00
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 05:56 I overdosed, should’ve known your love was a game, now I can’t get you out of my brain, oh it’s such a shame
We don't talk anymore, we don't talk anymore more, we don't talk anymore like we used to do!!
We don’t love anymore, what was all of it for? Ooh we don’t talk anymore like we used to do..

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 06:01
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 May 2026, 06:00
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 05:56 I overdosed, should’ve known your love was a game, now I can’t get you out of my brain, oh it’s such a shame
We don't talk anymore, we don't talk anymore more, we don't talk anymore like we used to do!!
We don’t love anymore, what was all of it for? Ooh we don’t talk anymore like we used to do..
I JUST LOVE THIS SONG

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 May 2026, 06:02
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 06:01
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 May 2026, 06:00
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 05:56 I overdosed, should’ve known your love was a game, now I can’t get you out of my brain, oh it’s such a shame
We don't talk anymore, we don't talk anymore more, we don't talk anymore like we used to do!!
We don’t love anymore, what was all of it for? Ooh we don’t talk anymore like we used to do..
I JUST LOVE THIS SONG
It isn’t that good- but when I hear it I start smiling

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 06:03
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 May 2026, 06:02
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 06:01
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 May 2026, 06:00
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 05:56 I overdosed, should’ve known your love was a game, now I can’t get you out of my brain, oh it’s such a shame
We don't talk anymore, we don't talk anymore more, we don't talk anymore like we used to do!!
We don’t love anymore, what was all of it for? Ooh we don’t talk anymore like we used to do..
I JUST LOVE THIS SONG
It isn’t that good- but when I hear it I start smiling
Ik, me as well

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
PEOPLE WHO WANT TO BE PINGED FOR THE BROOM FUND- Nick Jameson and?

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Just finished AGGGTM S2... UGH PIP MY GIRL

"I was good. I was really good"

OOC Let's Chat!
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 30 May 2026, 06:24 Just finished AGGGTM S2... UGH PIP MY GIRL
AAAIIII KNOWWWW

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 May 2026, 06:24
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 30 May 2026, 06:24 Just finished AGGGTM S2... UGH PIP MY GIRL
AAAIIII KNOWWWW
YOU READ THE BOOKS?

"I was good. I was really good"