Back 4329 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Oop
If u ever need love advice don’t come to me I’m awful at this:)

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
LOL

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Like, it’ll be worse if u do whatever I tell u to do. Acc, just do the opposite of what I say n you’ll be good:)

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 04:05 Like, it’ll be worse if u do whatever I tell u to do. Acc, just do the opposite of what I say n you’ll be good:)
:lol: Oh my goodness

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 04:05
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 04:05 Like, it’ll be worse if u do whatever I tell u to do. Acc, just do the opposite of what I say n you’ll be good:)
:lol: Oh my goodness
I’m 100% serious

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I guess I can give you kids love advice. I mean I am engaged

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Yes please:):)
I need some lol

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 04:06
I guess I can give you kids love advice. I mean I am engaged
Ooo Tracey I did not know that!

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
one yes and she responded. and her message is why i said i was going to log off. two mine is probably worse i mean my traitorous ex friend told her about it the first time
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Owl me Del! I'll see what I can give you! Well, now you know Viva! Oh, I see Brian. Ex friends aren't good. If someone is your ex friend, the way I look at it, is that their toxic and where only using you

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 4329 / 18141