OOC Let's Chat!

Emily Shephard wrote: 30 May 2026, 00:07
Sage Willows wrote: 29 May 2026, 23:44 I started making family trees for some of the characters in my novel and one of them is literally 7 pages long...
Quite the opposite to one of my characters! :lol:
I plan to make family trees for me and Enki, if not, just Enki. Idk, I just wanna try doing it, maybe?

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Bro never go and try to do a 51 round (took 2hrs) work out with only eating a protein bar and a rice crispie treat

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 30 May 2026, 00:37 Bro never go and try to do a 51 round (took 2hrs) work out with only eating a protein bar and a rice crispie treat
Oh...?

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 30 May 2026, 00:07
Sage Willows wrote: 29 May 2026, 23:44 I started making family trees for some of the characters in my novel and one of them is literally 7 pages long...
Quite the opposite to one of my characters! :lol:
i've made two... one is extremely long and the other has like ten people on it

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 30 May 2026, 00:06 I got pokemons and the urge to make art
Maybe I should redownload the app, maybe it has changed in idk how long.. 5? 8? Years since I was on it lol

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 30 May 2026, 00:38
Bree Grey wrote: 30 May 2026, 00:37 Bro never go and try to do a 51 round (took 2hrs) work out with only eating a protein bar and a rice crispie treat
Oh...?
Im starving

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 30 May 2026, 01:01
Lex Kervick wrote: 30 May 2026, 00:38
Bree Grey wrote: 30 May 2026, 00:37 Bro never go and try to do a 51 round (took 2hrs) work out with only eating a protein bar and a rice crispie treat
Oh...?
Im starving
DIdn't do the rounds, but feel the same way.

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 30 May 2026, 01:08
Bree Grey wrote: 30 May 2026, 01:01
Lex Kervick wrote: 30 May 2026, 00:38
Bree Grey wrote: 30 May 2026, 00:37 Bro never go and try to do a 51 round (took 2hrs) work out with only eating a protein bar and a rice crispie treat
Oh...?
Im starving
DIdn't do the rounds, but feel the same way.
Thats good. I felt like passing out and dizzy during it. Dont recommend

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 30 May 2026, 01:09
Lex Kervick wrote: 30 May 2026, 01:08
Bree Grey wrote: 30 May 2026, 01:01
Lex Kervick wrote: 30 May 2026, 00:38
Bree Grey wrote: 30 May 2026, 00:37 Bro never go and try to do a 51 round (took 2hrs) work out with only eating a protein bar and a rice crispie treat
Oh...?
Im starving
DIdn't do the rounds, but feel the same way.
Thats good. I felt like passing out and dizzy during it. Dont recommend
I wouldn't do fifty-one, but I'd do some

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 30 May 2026, 01:01
Lex Kervick wrote: 30 May 2026, 00:38
Bree Grey wrote: 30 May 2026, 00:37 Bro never go and try to do a 51 round (took 2hrs) work out with only eating a protein bar and a rice crispie treat
Oh...?
Im starving
Why the 51 rounds

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.