Back 4326 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Bailey Ledges wrote: 14 Feb 2024, 00:11 Nope! @Lily Isobel McCoire Tried downloading it, it’s being a pain in the butt, so that that.

Anyways, though of a great nickname for u. How bout strawberry?

P.S. I think I need a new faceclaim
Ooo like it!!! You can use the browser

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Family drama is never fun
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello- guys. how is everyone?


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi. I'm doing alright I guess. I was about to finish a post to get a pet but then my laptop died and it wasn't saved 😭

Cereal is soup and you cannot convince me otherwise
My Shop
OOC Let's Chat!
Ahhh that suckssss

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah it does. it's 15 minutes of my life gone. How about you? How are you?

Cereal is soup and you cannot convince me otherwise
My Shop
OOC Let's Chat!
Ugh I’m sry lol, that’s so annoyingggg

I’m good thx!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Im alive once again 😈
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiii

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey!!

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
Back 4326 / 18141