13 Feb 2024, 23:44
Let's Chat!
Doing good
Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
13 Feb 2024, 23:45
Let's Chat!
Nice! Sounds fun!Quinn Brook wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 23:34 *hugs everone* @Cassian Clarke is taking me out for the day! First we sneak go to hogsmede to that one tea shop then he is taking me out dancing! *Squeels* (of course Quinn does not know that yet but she will... Also they shall kiss)
Tracey Bailey wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 23:38Ooo, nice. What’s happening tomorrow?*hugs Kaitlyn back*
I'm excited for tomorrow!
13 Feb 2024, 23:46
Let's Chat!
I’m good!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
13 Feb 2024, 23:47
Let's Chat!
Brian, you’ll be fine. *wipes mud spot off brian*
Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
13 Feb 2024, 23:51
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 23:49Nice! I hope it’s something good!@Kaitlyn Conner My bf has a surprise for me tomorrow!
13 Feb 2024, 23:51
Let's Chat!
Do you have discord??
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
13 Feb 2024, 23:52
Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 23:51Tracey Bailey wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 23:49Nice! I hope it’s something good!@Kaitlyn Conner My bf has a surprise for me tomorrow!Me too!
I should have not said anything