Back 4320 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hey! I'm....still tired

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Repeat of last year- this is why I don’t listen to friends that tell them then leave the school-
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 23:20 Ooop, not good.

Hi Delainie!
Hru doing??

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Ledges wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 23:21Hey!
Hiii!!!!!!!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Bailey!

*feels tired, too*

I’m good, Delainie, how about you?

Hi Lily!
OOC Let's Chat!
What’re u all doin for Valentine’s Day? I’m giving @Lily Isobel McCoire a lot of stuff

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
That’s good Kaitlyn! I’m good too!!

I don’t have a Valentine this year *sobs *

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
I’m probably just gonna regret telling her the truth- A L L day
OOC Let's Chat!
*hugs* @Delainie Silverwing

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]IC: Tracey doesn't have a valentine OOC: My bf is taking me out and he has a surprise for me!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 4320 / 18141