Back 4313 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I was not. Just joking. Lily is never mean

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 19:57 I was not. Just joking. Lily is never mean
Sureee lol
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 19:57 I was not. Just joking. Lily is never mean
Lily ur the older one, play nice with brian.
OOC Let's Chat!
Alejandro Garcia wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 19:58
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 19:57 I was not. Just joking. Lily is never mean
Lily ur the older one, play nice with brian.
YEAHHHH YOU HEARD THE MAN-
OOC Let's Chat!
Alejandro Garcia wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 19:58
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 19:57 I was not. Just joking. Lily is never mean
Lily ur the older one, play nice with brian.
Wow i am the older one. I am no longer a firstie 😭😭😭😭

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 19:59
Alejandro Garcia wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 19:58
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 19:57 I was not. Just joking. Lily is never mean
Lily ur the older one, play nice with brian.
Wow i am the older one. I am no longer a firstie 😭😭😭😭
*sticks tounge out* blehhh 😝
OOC Let's Chat!
-drops a dungbomb in the chat and runs-
OOC Let's Chat!
Alejandro Garcia wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 20:02 -drops a dungbomb in the chat and runs-
*grabs it quickly and throws it at him*
OOC Let's Chat!
oof :sick:
OOC Let's Chat!
Im to quick
Back 4313 / 18141