Back 4301 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

How long does it take usually for teachers to grade our homework?

“It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” - Albus Dumbledore
OOC Let's Chat!
It depends on the professor's availability, it can be anytime

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Two weeks is the maximum, though.

The world is in despair not because there are many bad people, but because there are many good people who do nothing.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Good morning!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning Tracey!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo, Minnie!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning!

STA - 6 | EVA - 8 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 8 | ACC - 8
seer • advanced casting
OOC Let's Chat!
How are you doing today?

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm ok. You?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiya!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Back 4301 / 18141