Back 4288 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 00:56
Argahlon Vexius wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 00:56 Things are great here. Just a bit bored XD
Ooof sorry. Write a RP!
Might have to do that. I just don't like writing solos too much.
OOC Let's Chat!
Argahlon Vexius wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 01:00
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 00:56
Argahlon Vexius wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 00:56 Things are great here. Just a bit bored XD
Ooof sorry. Write a RP!
Might have to do that. I just don't like writing solos too much.
Aww write with someone! Do you not have a partner?

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 01:00
Argahlon Vexius wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 01:00
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 00:56
Argahlon Vexius wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 00:56 Things are great here. Just a bit bored XD
Ooof sorry. Write a RP!
Might have to do that. I just don't like writing solos too much.
Aww write with someone! Do you not have a partner?
Just waiting on replies at the moment.
OOC Let's Chat!
Argahlon Vexius wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 01:02
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 01:00
Argahlon Vexius wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 01:00
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 00:56
Argahlon Vexius wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 00:56 Things are great here. Just a bit bored XD
Ooof sorry. Write a RP!
Might have to do that. I just don't like writing solos too much.
Aww write with someone! Do you not have a partner?
Just waiting on replies at the moment.
Oh. Saaame

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
I need to write my replies. And a solo where Kaitlyn brings her pet into her dorm for the first time.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I need to write my replies too

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 01:04 I need to write my replies. And a solo where Kaitlyn brings her pet into her dorm for the first time.
OOOOO FUN

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Sadly, you won’t be able to read it, when I post it. :( when I do write it, I can always send it to you. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Yay!!

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
*sigh* Wrote Bailey’s first romantic interaction!

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
Back 4288 / 18141