12 Feb 2024, 16:55
Let's Chat!
ohhh deffo!!! tag me when you start ittt!Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 16:54Thank you. I could tell more but we'd be here for awhile. We need to create a thread just for jokesBailey Glade wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 16:53LMAO that's a good one too heheLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 16:51With her hAIR conditioner!Bailey Glade wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 16:50lol thank youuu heheLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 16:49
Omg that was pretty good
How does Rapunzel keep cool in the summer?
i dunno - how?
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
12 Feb 2024, 17:00
Let's Chat!
hi babes IDWNA BE LEFT ALONE pls feel free to owl meBailey Ledges wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 16:54 Guys, I want to owl Jam to make sure she knows we’re not just trading jokes, but idk if I should bc she might want to be left alone.
Chasing dreams (and deadlines)
12 Feb 2024, 17:01
Let's Chat!
and if anyone ever needs anyone to talk to, rant to, gossip with etc whatever, just owl meJam Chong wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 17:00hi babes IDWNA BE LEFT ALONE pls feel free to owl meBailey Ledges wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 16:54 Guys, I want to owl Jam to make sure she knows we’re not just trading jokes, but idk if I should bc she might want to be left alone.![]()
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
12 Feb 2024, 17:02
Let's Chat!
Done!Bailey Glade wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 16:55ohhh deffo!!! tag me when you start ittt!Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 16:54Thank you. I could tell more but we'd be here for awhile. We need to create a thread just for jokesBailey Glade wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 16:53LMAO that's a good one too hehe
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
12 Feb 2024, 17:02
Let's Chat!
i'll keep that in minddd !Bailey Glade wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 17:01and if anyone ever needs anyone to talk to, rant to, gossip with etc whatever, just owl meJam Chong wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 17:00hi babes IDWNA BE LEFT ALONE pls feel free to owl meBailey Ledges wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 16:54 Guys, I want to owl Jam to make sure she knows we’re not just trading jokes, but idk if I should bc she might want to be left alone.![]()
owls always open to yall
also yalls jokes r rlly funny i was giggling as i read them thanku

Chasing dreams (and deadlines)
12 Feb 2024, 17:03
Let's Chat!
haha i'll let you know if i come up with anymoreJam Chong wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 17:02i'll keep that in minddd !Bailey Glade wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 17:01and if anyone ever needs anyone to talk to, rant to, gossip with etc whatever, just owl meJam Chong wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 17:00hi babes IDWNA BE LEFT ALONE pls feel free to owl meBailey Ledges wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 16:54 Guys, I want to owl Jam to make sure she knows we’re not just trading jokes, but idk if I should bc she might want to be left alone.![]()
owls always open to yall
also yalls jokes r rlly funny i was giggling as i read them thanku![]()
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
12 Feb 2024, 17:04
Let's Chat!
Your welcome!! We have a new thread in the games room called Jokes and PunsJam Chong wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 17:02i'll keep that in minddd !Bailey Glade wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 17:01and if anyone ever needs anyone to talk to, rant to, gossip with etc whatever, just owl meJam Chong wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 17:00hi babes IDWNA BE LEFT ALONE pls feel free to owl meBailey Ledges wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 16:54 Guys, I want to owl Jam to make sure she knows we’re not just trading jokes, but idk if I should bc she might want to be left alone.![]()
owls always open to yall
also yalls jokes r rlly funny i was giggling as i read them thanku![]()
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
12 Feb 2024, 17:04
Let's Chat!
Dad jokes?
Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
12 Feb 2024, 17:05
Let's Chat!
lmao deffo a talent i inherited from my dad
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade