Back 4250 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiyaaa

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Now I'm bored lol
OOC Let's Chat!
Argahlon Vexius wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 05:53 Now I'm bored lol
Happy cake day!!

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
OOC Let's Chat!
Damion White wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 05:54
Argahlon Vexius wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 05:53 Now I'm bored lol
Happy cake day!!
Aye thanks!
OOC Let's Chat!
Argahlon Vexius wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 05:54
Damion White wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 05:54
Argahlon Vexius wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 05:53 Now I'm bored lol
Happy cake day!!
Aye thanks!
You're welcome 😁

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh yeah! Happy HiOversery!!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Thank you, thank youuuu :) Much appreciated. Super glad I found this place.
OOC Let's Chat!
Yayy

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
I doubt anyone is on but did anyone see the super bowl?
Back 4250 / 18141