Back 4247 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Rofl!

I'd like for Kaitlyn to join dueling ... if I can muster enough time to do more homework.
OOC Let's Chat!
No worries. At the end of the year you will get all first year spells potions ect. So year 2 you will be loaded and ready XD
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Which would her stats fit more into?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Probably duelling or broom racing!

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
I'd have to agree with Renelle. Don't forget that all sports are first come first serve. So sign up as soon as you can to get those spots.
OOC Let's Chat!
Argahlon Vexius wrote: 12 Feb 2024, 04:36 No worries. At the end of the year you will get all first year spells potions ect. So year 2 you will be loaded and ready XD
True, true. I may want it before, but then again, I will be on a waitlist anyway.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I'll have to chose one of those two then, then i'll sign up!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Good luck, Tracey! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Hio also offers unofficial duels, broom racing, and quidditch. May not be official but a ton of fun still.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Thanks, Kaitlyn!

Oh, that's true!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 4247 / 18141