Back 4246 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

lol, I feel like a lot of people did the same.
OOC Let's Chat!
I jus wanted them to win for some reason lol

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Who won what?

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Today was super bowl and the red team

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
The Chiefs, in American Football, against 49ers ( ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥)

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Ah. Muggledom.

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Lol lemme guess, Colin watched the Quidditch finals?

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Quidditch finals would be much better
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I feel like Tracey should join a sport, but I'm not sure which one

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
They are all really fun tbh
Back 4246 / 18141