Name a fictional character A-Z!

Jesper from Six of Crows

I have no news. I live quietly. I love you and I wait

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Kim Possible

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Lucy Pevensie

wis: 7 • eva: 6
arc power: 5 • Strength: 5
stamina: 7 • acc: 5
𝕆𝕔𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝔼𝕪𝕖𝕤
𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎 𝑠𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 ~
Lovely Creature | 2 | 3 | 4
Shop • Owls • Ency

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Magnus Bane

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Nancy Wheeler

wis: 7 • eva: 6
arc power: 5 • Strength: 5
stamina: 7 • acc: 5
𝕆𝕔𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝔼𝕪𝕖𝕤
𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎 𝑠𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 ~
Lovely Creature | 2 | 3 | 4
Shop • Owls • Ency

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Ophelia

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Pansy Parkinson

wis: 7 • eva: 6
arc power: 5 • Strength: 5
stamina: 7 • acc: 5
𝕆𝕔𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝔼𝕪𝕖𝕤
𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎 𝑠𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 ~
Lovely Creature | 2 | 3 | 4
Shop • Owls • Ency

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Quicksilver

" The lesson of history is that no one learns. "

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Remus Lupin

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Saiki k :whistling:

❛❛ if it's meant to be, it'll be. ❜❜