Last person to post wins!
You are a bit closer ahah
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
Last person to post wins!
Do you wanna talk about random stuff in chat?
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Last person to post wins!
And help each other to come to 2000+ posts? Totally yes
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
Last person to post wins!
Hi! You are really close to 2,000 posts!!
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Last person to post wins!
Hi Mari!
Yes we shall help each other
Yes we shall help each other
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Last person to post wins!
Hi Ren!
Good! I'm still surprised to see you with practically 2,000 posts in your first year!
Good! I'm still surprised to see you with practically 2,000 posts in your first year!
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Last person to post wins!
I spend a lot of time here lol
And it’s not as much as Del
And it’s not as much as Del
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Last person to post wins!
Hi Mari
Yay
Yay
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
Last person to post wins!
Haha, yes! I also usually come here regularly whenever I can, but I'm getting a little busy so I don't come here much
Hi Linda!
Hi Linda!
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"