Back 4231 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

AngelFyre McCubbin wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 20:42
Bailey Ledges wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 17:52 Hey does the fake Hogsmeade pass actually work?
Hi, Bailey! Yes, it works. You can get to Hogsmeade for sure, but it doesn't mean you won't get busted by a diligent Prefect. But then again, you might not. 8)
Try it Bai!!!! And hope you get AF on a good day like Lily is currently hoping!!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
My first class got graded I got an E in it.
OOC Let's Chat!
Amanda Johnson wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 21:14 My first class got graded I got an E in it.
Congrats! :)
OOC Let's Chat!
OOOO Nice! I realized right after I hit submit that I hadn't specified the name I used was a pseudonym. :cry:

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
I did that a few times too
OOC Let's Chat!
Amanda Johnson wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 21:26 I did that a few times too
I'm so annoyed with myself

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
The last homework I did, I didn't realize the word count changed from 20 words to 30 words. So, I lost points from not meeting the word count. smh. I need to do a better job checking the requirements.
OOC Let's Chat!
Don't beat yourself up over it. Sometimes they will send it back so you can check it over

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh sup Lily? Sorry didn’t see this til now.

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 21:12
AngelFyre McCubbin wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 20:42
Bailey Ledges wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 17:52 Hey does the fake Hogsmeade pass actually work?
Hi, Bailey! Yes, it works. You can get to Hogsmeade for sure, but it doesn't mean you won't get busted by a diligent Prefect. But then again, you might not. 8)
Try it Bai!!!! And hope you get AF on a good day like Lily is currently hoping!!!
Hehe... only time will tell. :whip:
Back 4231 / 18141