Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

56

faceclaim: Yvonne Michel |
STA: 3 | AGI: 3 | STR: 5 | CON: 4 | ARCP: 8 | ACC: 7 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
57

Will you send me an angel?
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
I SAID 56

faceclaim: Yvonne Michel |
STA: 3 | AGI: 3 | STR: 5 | CON: 4 | ARCP: 8 | ACC: 7 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
AND I SAID 57

Will you send me an angel?
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
And I say 56 :')

faceclaim: Yvonne Michel |
STA: 3 | AGI: 3 | STR: 5 | CON: 4 | ARCP: 8 | ACC: 7 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
And I say 57 :>

Will you send me an angel?
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
56 is much better <3

faceclaim: Yvonne Michel |
STA: 3 | AGI: 3 | STR: 5 | CON: 4 | ARCP: 8 | ACC: 7 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
I have to disagree with you :')

57 <3

Will you send me an angel?
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
56

faceclaim: Yvonne Michel |
STA: 3 | AGI: 3 | STR: 5 | CON: 4 | ARCP: 8 | ACC: 7 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
57 is the best