25 Mar 2018, 08:24
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
56
Slytherpuffs have recently won again, so it's 4:2 now, I guess
Slytherpuffs have recently won again, so it's 4:2 now, I guess
Will you send me an angel?
25 Mar 2018, 09:54
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
J55
faceclaim: Yvonne Michel |
STA: 3 | AGI: 3 | STR: 5 | CON: 4 | ARCP: 8 | ACC: 7 |
25 Mar 2018, 10:05
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
56
looks like y'all going to win but I am just going to leave this here.

RAVENCLAWS ARE EVIL! SPREAD THE WORD!
looks like y'all going to win but I am just going to leave this here.

RAVENCLAWS ARE EVIL! SPREAD THE WORD!
Kendra
25 Mar 2018, 10:09
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
WOOOOAH NICE
muehuehue
57
57
Last edited by Atlantis Deluwiel on 25 Mar 2018, 10:17, edited 1 time in total.
Will you send me an angel?
25 Mar 2018, 10:17
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
56 wow, almost a shame to get more House Points, Ravenclaw
- Avalon
25 Mar 2018, 10:23
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
57
I think so too :') But how will we win the house cup if we don't get more points? So we have to reach 999!
(Jk
You, Slytherins, are cool)
I think so too :') But how will we win the house cup if we don't get more points? So we have to reach 999!
(Jk
Last edited by Atlantis Deluwiel on 25 Mar 2018, 10:28, edited 1 time in total.
Will you send me an angel?