11 Feb 2024, 02:33
Let's Chat!
[quote]You can use postimages.org too
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
11 Feb 2024, 02:34
Let's Chat!
It was a link to a picture
Yesss I use postimages itβs great!!
Yesss I use postimages itβs great!!
Moods and More!
βYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkβ
11 Feb 2024, 02:35
Let's Chat!
[quote]Postimages lets you upload pictures without it being a link to something
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
11 Feb 2024, 02:36
Let's Chat!
I just had 4 packs of Gushers and I feel like puking now
βIt is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.β - Albus Dumbledore
11 Feb 2024, 02:37
Let's Chat!
[quote]Oof
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
11 Feb 2024, 02:39
Let's Chat!
I like to take off the link, but yes, it works. Or you can use postimages. Whichever works best for you.
11 Feb 2024, 02:39
Let's Chat!
Loll oof, but gushers r rly good
Moods and More!
βYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkβ
11 Feb 2024, 02:44
Let's Chat!
11 Feb 2024, 02:46
Let's Chat!
They are like gummies with juice inside. Theres like 10 per pack and I just had 4 packs. I literally cant move lmao
βIt is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.β - Albus Dumbledore
11 Feb 2024, 02:46
Let's Chat!