Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

-100!!

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
0! Yayy

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-1! Yayyy

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-2 and we start again!!

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-3 ^^

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-4

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-5

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-6 GO TO BED!!

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-7

𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓸𝓽 𝓲𝓷 𝓪 𝓯𝓪𝓲𝓻𝔂𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓮, 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓪𝓫𝔂𝓼𝓼.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-8 I’m not here… :ninja:

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde