Name a fictional character A-Z!

Lion king

hello rp wit me please

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Mabel Pines from Gravity Falls

I have no news. I live quietly. I love you and I wait

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Nyra (Guardians of Ga’Hoole)

“An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is only an adventure wrongly considered.” —G. K. Chesterton

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Ochaco Uraraka

https://s13.gifyu.com/images/b7gkN.png

Michora Tosphell- Slytherin my way into the best Tosphell

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Ponyo - Ponyo (studio ghibli)

Its during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light - Aristotle

shop ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ helena ✧˖°. ency

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Quagmire from Family Guy

hello rp wit me please

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Rocket Raccoon!

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Sundew from Wings of Fire

I have no news. I live quietly. I love you and I wait

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Tyrone from Backyardigans

hello rp wit me please

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Ursula

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.