9 Feb 2024, 19:39
Let's Chat!
Indeed free mentors for torture help /jkjkDamion White wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 19:38You can get yourself a mentor by signing up in the Mentor ProgramBrian Phillips wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 18:59 Oof my friend wants me to help them make a account- It was hard enough i had to ask my friend for one. (seperate friends ofc)![]()
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
9 Feb 2024, 19:41
Let's Chat!
I mean-Elisa Shakestra wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 19:39Indeed free mentors for torture help /jkjkDamion White wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 19:38You can get yourself a mentor by signing up in the Mentor ProgramBrian Phillips wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 18:59 Oof my friend wants me to help them make a account- It was hard enough i had to ask my friend for one. (seperate friends ofc)![]()
9 Feb 2024, 19:41
Let's Chat!
She is Ella-Margaux DupuisKim Sato wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 19:36 Aurora came back as Aurora Henderson and then deactivated into someone else I forgot the name though.
You are being so meanElisa Shakestra wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 19:39Indeed free mentors for torture help /jkjkDamion White wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 19:38You can get yourself a mentor by signing up in the Mentor ProgramBrian Phillips wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 18:59 Oof my friend wants me to help them make a account- It was hard enough i had to ask my friend for one. (seperate friends ofc)![]()
Hi Elisa How are you?
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
9 Feb 2024, 19:41
Let's Chat!
lol! For real though, they're a great help!Elisa Shakestra wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 19:39Indeed free mentors for torture help /jkjkDamion White wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 19:38You can get yourself a mentor by signing up in the Mentor ProgramBrian Phillips wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 18:59 Oof my friend wants me to help them make a account- It was hard enough i had to ask my friend for one. (seperate friends ofc)![]()
9 Feb 2024, 19:42
Let's Chat!
Thanks!! I'm working on the updated BaiKim petitionDamion White wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 19:41She is Ella-Margaux DupuisKim Sato wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 19:36 Aurora came back as Aurora Henderson and then deactivated into someone else I forgot the name though.
You are being so meanElisa Shakestra wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 19:39Indeed free mentors for torture help /jkjkDamion White wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 19:38You can get yourself a mentor by signing up in the Mentor ProgramBrian Phillips wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 18:59 Oof my friend wants me to help them make a account- It was hard enough i had to ask my friend for one. (seperate friends ofc)![]()
jk jk
Hi Elisa How are you?
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
9 Feb 2024, 19:43
Let's Chat!
Im just telling him the secrets of having a mentor since I was too lazy to get one and lost the chance of testing those secretsYou are being so meanElisa Shakestra wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 19:39Indeed free mentors for torture help /jkjkDamion White wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 19:38You can get yourself a mentor by signing up in the Mentor ProgramBrian Phillips wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 18:59 Oof my friend wants me to help them make a account- It was hard enough i had to ask my friend for one. (seperate friends ofc)![]()
jk jk
Hi Elisa How are you?
Holaa, I'm pretty good,
What about you?
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
9 Feb 2024, 19:51
Let's Chat!
Awesome!!! That will be a great helpLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 19:42Thanks!! I'm working on the updated BaiKim petitionDamion White wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 19:41She is Ella-Margaux DupuisKim Sato wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 19:36 Aurora came back as Aurora Henderson and then deactivated into someone else I forgot the name though.
You are being so meanElisa Shakestra wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 19:39Indeed free mentors for torture help /jkjkDamion White wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 19:38You can get yourself a mentor by signing up in the Mentor ProgramBrian Phillips wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 18:59 Oof my friend wants me to help them make a account- It was hard enough i had to ask my friend for one. (seperate friends ofc)![]()
jk jk
Hi Elisa How are you?
Aww you poor thingElisa Shakestra wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 19:43Im just telling him the secrets of having a mentor since I was too lazy to get one and lost the chance of testing those secretsYou are being so meanElisa Shakestra wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 19:39Indeed free mentors for torture help /jkjkDamion White wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 19:38You can get yourself a mentor by signing up in the Mentor ProgramBrian Phillips wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 18:59 Oof my friend wants me to help them make a account- It was hard enough i had to ask my friend for one. (seperate friends ofc)![]()
jk jk
Hi Elisa How are you?
Holaa, I'm pretty good,
What about you?
I am alright! Just excited about the long weekend. I rarely get Saturdays off!!
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
9 Feb 2024, 19:59
Let's Chat!
*squeals* I posted my pet finding topic. 707 words. eep, I'm so excited!
9 Feb 2024, 20:04
Let's Chat!
Okay what about Charlie Moonglade
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews