OOC Let's Chat!

Julia Evans wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 17:13
Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 17:08 How do you make banners?
i think most people use canva, maybe photoshop
Ok!

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
Does someone know how many different beans there are?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 17:23 Does someone know how many different beans there are?
Around 60 I think? (Assuming you mean Bertie Beans on site)

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 17:26
Julia Evans wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 17:23 Does someone know how many different beans there are?
Around 60 I think? (Assuming you mean Bertie Beans on site)
Thanks! Yep I meant those

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
helloooo

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Anyone who is interested in stickers or Quizzes?

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Brookline! Hi Nia!



Goodnight guys! Off to bed sleep. Been in bed for an hour. ITS
THURSDAY TMR AND I HAVE 2 EXAMS AGAIN!!!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Nyra Eberl wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 17:37 Anyone who is interested in stickers or Quizzes?
welcome, please remember not to double post in forums! I would be interested, let me look into it!

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello! How are you?