Back 4169 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I'm alright, how about you, Eden?
OOC Let's Chat!
HAPPY CNY TO EVERYONE CELEBRATINGGG💗💗 get lots and lots of red packets this year 🧧🧧🧧

Chasing dreams (and deadlines)
OOC Let's Chat!
Does anyone know how long the grading process is in like average? If I ask the head of the house for me I think I'll lose my privilege of being there-
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 16:27 Does anyone know how long the grading process is in like average? If I ask the head of the house for me I think I'll lose my privilege of being there-
It can take some time, depending on availability.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 16:31
Brian Phillips wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 16:27 Does anyone know how long the grading process is in like average? If I ask the head of the house for me I think I'll lose my privilege of being there-
It can take some time, depending on availability.
Ah thanks
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I wonder what my fam's gonna be doing this year. My bf is Korean and I'm Japanese, our families tend to get together to celebrate holidays

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 16:32
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 16:31
Brian Phillips wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 16:27 Does anyone know how long the grading process is in like average? If I ask the head of the house for me I think I'll lose my privilege of being there-
It can take some time, depending on availability.
Ah thanks
I would normally say use the time that you're waiting to complete more homework!

Sadly, I'm too busy to do too many at once.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 16:34
Brian Phillips wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 16:32
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 16:31
Brian Phillips wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 16:27 Does anyone know how long the grading process is in like average? If I ask the head of the house for me I think I'll lose my privilege of being there-
It can take some time, depending on availability.
Ah thanks
I would normally say use the time that you're waiting to complete more homework!

Sadly, I'm too busy to do too many at once.
Same
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 16:27 Does anyone know how long the grading process is in like average? If I ask the head of the house for me I think I'll lose my privilege of being there-
It can take up to two weeks to grade, but not normally not more then that. :] the proffs can be really busy people so it can take a while.
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 16:38
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 16:34
Brian Phillips wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 16:32
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 16:31
Brian Phillips wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 16:27 Does anyone know how long the grading process is in like average? If I ask the head of the house for me I think I'll lose my privilege of being there-
It can take some time, depending on availability.
Ah thanks
I would normally say use the time that you're waiting to complete more homework!

Sadly, I'm too busy to do too many at once.
Same
Just don't overdo it 😆

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Back 4169 / 18141