Back 4162 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Ooooh for what?

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
The baikim ball, Keith spilled his drink on a pretty girl, she's mad at him and nwo the poor boy is try8ing his hardest not to cry and stuff


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Lucian Mornstern wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 13:46
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 13:29 Ahh. I was too lazy to write that lol
Lmao
I'm too lazy

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning all!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning!!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
How r u??

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Hihi!

And I'm a monster on the hill
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 14:42 Good morning! <3
Morning to you! How are you?

And I'm a monster on the hill
OOC Let's Chat!
Violet Rohr wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 14:43
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 14:42 Good morning! <3
Morning to you! How are you?
I’m alright. Thankfully not too tired for once. 😂 How are you?
Back 4162 / 18141