9 Feb 2024, 01:02
Let's Chat!
I’m good! Got gymnastics soon
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
9 Feb 2024, 01:02
Let's Chat!
Ooo I'm also not good at being flexible. I'm not good at much
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
9 Feb 2024, 01:09
Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 00:57Tracey Bailey wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 00:44Me? It’s not a k-popWhich k-pop dance did you find? I wanna know, cause I might know it
But if not me then lol sryYes, you. Oh, you didn't take my suggestion? That's fine, at least you found something for your inspo!
9 Feb 2024, 01:28
Let's Chat!
Hello Everyone!!
I know I posted this like five times already, but come join this game! viewtopic.php?t=31002&start=30&start=0
It's PJO/HP based! Gryffindor and Slytherin especially need more players!!
I know I posted this like five times already, but come join this game! viewtopic.php?t=31002&start=30&start=0
It's PJO/HP based! Gryffindor and Slytherin especially need more players!!
9 Feb 2024, 01:43
Let's Chat!
Hiya
>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<< --[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]-- Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8 |
9 Feb 2024, 02:12
Let's Chat!
Hi
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
9 Feb 2024, 02:18
Let's Chat!
how r ya guys?
>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<< --[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]-- Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8 |
9 Feb 2024, 02:19
Let's Chat!