8 Feb 2024, 22:13
Let's Chat!
-hugs everyone-
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
8 Feb 2024, 22:15
Let's Chat!
LMAO that was indeed a lotLucian Mornstern wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 22:13Aw damn. You got a cold or?Willow Byrne wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 21:41Hi! I'm unfortunately sick, but feeling better than I have been, lol! Trying to become more active again![]()
nawww I'm a great lad! wwe would have great fun in the lake! Colin takes daily trips there!
Ofc! @Bailey Ledges is perfectly safe! And he would never hurt Bai! At least not intentiallyBailey Glade wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 21:46luci wouldn't dare harm bai - or you *raises eyebrow at luci* right?Bailey Ledges wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 21:44 Oooookay….but u won’t have to share a dorm with him….im not gonna get any sleep with luci nearby lol
hey im sure you'll be fine
no more repeats of the ava x luci x thorn x coco incident kk guys?awww thanks DarlingBailey Glade wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 21:54coco and luci are darlings (IC and OOC) but deffo coco is chaotic - true free spiritBrian Phillips wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 21:53Let me rephrase that Why are the men Slytherin's so evil (nah actually that checks out)
Gooood that was a lot to reply to, and there was more smh
You deffo aren’t evil *snuggles* lol bai is more likely to accidentally hurt herself than luci is to hurt her
And honestly I love that coco @Colin mccoire takes daily trips to the lake. It just fits, yk?
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
8 Feb 2024, 22:16
Let's Chat!
Oh sorry Bailey I forgot to ask how u like karate? I used to do it but….
Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
8 Feb 2024, 22:17
Let's Chat!
Nah wheres my wand. i'm totally not planning anything *looks for le wand*
8 Feb 2024, 22:18
Let's Chat!
lol it’s ok! I do taekwondo and I absolutely love it!! I’ve been doing it for over a decade and have no plan on ever stopping!Bailey Ledges wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 22:16 Oh sorry Bailey I forgot to ask how u like karate? I used to do it but….
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
8 Feb 2024, 22:19
Let's Chat!
...30,3 cm chestnut wood..Unicorn hair....Unyielding..and Stubborn..
"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
8 Feb 2024, 22:20
Let's Chat!
Oof thats just- i- oof.Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 22:19...30,3 cm chestnut wood..Unicorn hair....Unyielding..and Stubborn..![]()
8 Feb 2024, 22:21
Let's Chat!
ooh