Compliment the person above you! GAME

I like the ravenclaws, i've always been one...I also like you profile pic...can we be friends???

Luna Bludvist

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I honestly love that your faceclaim is Sam from Sam & Cat, absolutely love her energy!
In time we might become friends, no promises tho :P if you ever wanna rp or just chat, definitely send me an owl!

Compliment the person above you! GAME
really sweet person, gives great compliments <3

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Love Cat!I just finished watching ALL the shows with Cat, Same & Cat, VicTORIous and even ICarly.

Luna Bludvist

Compliment the person above you! GAME
love your name !!

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ

Compliment the person above you! GAME
you're a very friendly and nice person

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

Compliment the person above you! GAME
the sweetest and I absolutely love talking with you!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
hey, how do you get points for your team?for example, how do I get points for Ravenclaw?my team?

Luna Bludvist

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Reducio
@Luna Bludvist, this is a game, not somewhere to ask questions. So for this game, you'll give a compliment to the person above you. You can ask questions for the future here. You can earn points by doing homework (available after 20 posts and 10 days on site) or by voting (which is currently not working).


Brookline- pure amazingness!

Luna- you seem to be very eager and friendly!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

Compliment the person above you! GAME
love your writing style and you are still so so sweet and kind!! amazing and wonderful friend!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?