Back 4128 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I'm fine, thank you. And you ?

I don't bite and I don't eat anyone for breakfast !
Rowan, my bff <3
OOC Let's Chat!
I’m alright. How about you?
OOC Let's Chat!
someone tell me im not the only one who types LONGGGGGG storylines
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 18:30 someone tell me im not the only one who types LONGGGGGG storylines
I do. You should see some of mine.
OOC Let's Chat!
haha you should see Brian's parents backstory under my description
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooh, what’s this here?

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
Like ive said. C H A O S
OOC Let's Chat!
Whelp, off to work. Bye!
OOC Let's Chat!
Gl haha
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Ledges wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 18:38 Ooh, what’s this here?
No idea, but welcome to hio! I'd recommend joining the mentor program!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 4128 / 18141