Back 4125 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Keith Moore wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 17:22 I'm waitng for replies.

How are you Miss Hazelriggs?
I can't lie, It's been a busy day for me to be honest. Considering that I still have some homeworks that I haven't done yet-..
Ahahahah.. :sulk:

But how about you?

"๐˜ผ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ, ๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ๐™จ?.."||-๐•ธ๐–†๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“๐Ÿ•ฏโ˜†ยฐ
OOC Let's Chat!
ohh new errand is up guysss!!! @Argento Perceval-Phelan this will be fun tysm!! <3

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are notโ€
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Lol. I love the new Transfiguration errand just posted.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 17:27 Lol. I love the new Transfiguration errand just posted.
me too!!! im so excited lol hopefully i'll have time to reply this afternoon!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are notโ€
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
-pokes-
OOC Let's Chat!
heyy kaito!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are notโ€
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
ERRAND?

*goes to find it*
OOC Let's Chat!
Hol on- how do you even sign up for those things? i litterally just got accepted like last week
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 17:29 Hol on- how do you even sign up for those things? i litterally just got accepted like last week

Stay....longer....

"๐˜ผ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ, ๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ๐™จ?.."||-๐•ธ๐–†๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“๐Ÿ•ฏโ˜†ยฐ
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 17:27 ohh new errand is up guysss!!! @Argento Perceval-Phelan this will be fun tysm!! <3
You are welcome, Ms. Glade!!
Inara Yang wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 17:29 ERRAND?

*goes to find it*
Drops the Sign up link!
Brian Phillips wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 17:29 Hol on- how do you even sign up for those things? i litterally just got accepted like last week
Just use the sign up code :)
Back 4125 / 18141