8 Feb 2024, 01:35
Let's Chat!
[quote]Oof
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
8 Feb 2024, 01:41
Let's Chat!
[quote]I don't have that problem! But today at work, I had Under The Skin by &Team in my head
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
8 Feb 2024, 01:50
Let's Chat!
Hii!!!
I know I posted this like two times already,but if you are a pjo fan, come join us! Camp Jupiter (Gryffindor and Slytherin) Need some players!! If you are in Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff, Still come join us! Camp Half-Blood for the Win!
viewtopic.php?p=905156#p905156
I know I posted this like two times already,but if you are a pjo fan, come join us! Camp Jupiter (Gryffindor and Slytherin) Need some players!! If you are in Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff, Still come join us! Camp Half-Blood for the Win!
viewtopic.php?p=905156#p905156
8 Feb 2024, 01:54
Let's Chat!
8 Feb 2024, 01:58
Let's Chat!
Hiya!
Iβm good, u??
Iβm good, u??
Moods and More!
βYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkβ
8 Feb 2024, 02:02
Let's Chat!
I'm great! Thanks for asking
All caught up on replies. But now I am bored haha
Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
8 Feb 2024, 02:05
Let's Chat!
Ooh thatβs great!
Loll yup
Loll yup
Moods and More!
βYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkβ