Back 4115 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

[quote]Beans you can find in any form. I think theres one in the Headmaster's office
OOC Let's Chat!
anywhere in specific
OOC Let's Chat!
Amanda Johnson wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 01:17 anywhere in specific
Currently, the
Reducio
Headmasters' Office
. But, the location changes all the time. It only lasts for a few hours each time.
Last edited by Kaitlyn Connor on 8 Feb 2024, 01:24, edited 1 time in total.
OOC Let's Chat!
I meant in specific in the Headmaster's Office
OOC Let's Chat!
Remember to reducio the place the been is at. Some people like the hunt of finding the beens.

And the been with always spawn next to the chains on the top of the forums
OOC Let's Chat!
It’s either on the left or the right side of the top.


Ooops. Will do. I edited mine
Last edited by Kaitlyn Connor on 8 Feb 2024, 01:25, edited 1 time in total.
OOC Let's Chat!
thanks i got it
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]why does the song i'm listening to sound like an anime opening? It's called Hydrangea Love by TXT
OOC Let's Chat!
I can't get that dance monkey song out of my head
Back 4115 / 18141