Name a fictional character A-Z!

iron man

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

Name a fictional character A-Z!
James Moriarty

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Killmonger (marvel)

" The lesson of history is that no one learns. "

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Loki

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Name a fictional character A-Z!
MAGNUS BANE :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2:

hello rp wit me please

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Nico di Angelo

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Ophelia [Hamlet]

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Pettigrew

https://s13.gifyu.com/images/b7gkN.png

Michora Tosphell- Slytherin my way into the best Tosphell

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Qu-qu-qu-quirell! HP 1

~Lana Scobell, First Year, Slytherin~
~Encyclopedia~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~9|Arc~4|Acc~5|

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Remus Lupin

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.