7 Feb 2024, 17:00
Let's Chat!
I will/am!! XD Im using Quinn as one of the characters lmaoKaitlyn Connor wrote: 7 Feb 2024, 16:58ooo, enjoy!Alexander Mason wrote: 7 Feb 2024, 16:54Glad to hear that!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 7 Feb 2024, 16:51Yes. This one requires a higher word count than the other errand right now.
I am, how about you?
Im also doing good! Doing a bit of writing for my english class.
7 Feb 2024, 17:01
Let's Chat!
Hi! I don't think we've met. Hi, I'm Kaitlyn.Jax Harts wrote: 7 Feb 2024, 16:59 hey guys sorry for my inactivity
everytime i come on here i get jumpscared because i forget that my faceclaim is nagito-
oooo, nice!Alexander Mason wrote: 7 Feb 2024, 17:00I will/am!! XD Im using Quinn as one of the characters lmaoKaitlyn Connor wrote: 7 Feb 2024, 16:58ooo, enjoy!Alexander Mason wrote: 7 Feb 2024, 16:54Glad to hear that!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 7 Feb 2024, 16:51Yes. This one requires a higher word count than the other errand right now.
I am, how about you?
Im also doing good! Doing a bit of writing for my english class.
7 Feb 2024, 17:02
Let's Chat!
Nice to meet you! I'm JaxKaitlyn Connor wrote: 7 Feb 2024, 17:01Hi! I don't think we've met. Hi, I'm Kaitlyn.Jax Harts wrote: 7 Feb 2024, 16:59 hey guys sorry for my inactivity
everytime i come on here i get jumpscared because i forget that my faceclaim is nagito-![]()
7 Feb 2024, 17:57
Let's Chat!
I want to post but feel like procrastinating... gah.
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |