Back 4097 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hi!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo Lily!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi everyone

Cereal is soup and you cannot convince me otherwise
My Shop
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo Alyx! Random question, but have you guys ever listened to a song and wasn't sure if you knew the song or who sings it?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 7 Feb 2024, 01:03
Heyo Alyx! Random question, but have you guys ever listened to a song and wasn't sure if you knew the song or who sings it?
Yes all the time lol.

Cereal is soup and you cannot convince me otherwise
My Shop
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 7 Feb 2024, 01:03
Heyo Alyx! Random question, but have you guys ever listened to a song and wasn't sure if you knew the song or who sings it?
sometimes.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Nice. It happened to me. My playlist played a Japanese song, and I was like, "Who sings this?" then I checked and realized that it was The Boyz

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 7 Feb 2024, 01:08
Nice. It happened to me. My playlist played a Japanese song, and I was like, "Who sings this?" then I checked and realized that it was The Boyz
nice! Glad you were able to figure it out!


*squeals* I'm sooo close! 11 galleons, 3 sickles.

I kind of want to buy Kaitlyn a cute bunny as a pet. :)
Back 4097 / 18141