Back 4096 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello!
OOC Let's Chat!
Ok- I was on the Mauraders Map and found myself, It said I was.... Asking the owls for love advice? I know it probably isn't accurate but still...
OOC Let's Chat!
Inara Yang wrote: 7 Feb 2024, 00:12 Ok- I was on the Mauraders Map and found myself, It said I was.... Asking the owls for love advice? I know it probably isn't accurate but still...
Oooo! That sounds interesting.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]The map is really random. And I have like 5 replies to do *dies*
OOC Let's Chat!
*hugs Tracey* I’m sorry.
OOC Let's Chat!
Inara Yang wrote: 7 Feb 2024, 00:12 Ok- I was on the Mauraders Map and found myself, It said I was.... Asking the owls for love advice? I know it probably isn't accurate but still...
Loll Valentines dayyyy

Moods and More!
β€œYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 7 Feb 2024, 00:35 *hugs Tracey* I’m sorry.
*hugs back* It's ok!
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 7 Feb 2024, 00:47
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 7 Feb 2024, 00:35 *hugs Tracey* I’m sorry.
*hugs back* It's ok!
<3 <3 <3
Back 4096 / 18141