Back 4093 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

-pokes back-

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 6 Feb 2024, 18:17 -pokes back-
Hello fellow Gryffindor!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi!!! How are you

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 6 Feb 2024, 18:23 Hi!!! How are you
Good, I'm playing a game called infinite craft.
OOC Let's Chat!
Is it interesting?

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 6 Feb 2024, 18:26 Is it interesting?
yes you can create everything. I'm trying to create Harry Potter
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooo sounds awesome

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 6 Feb 2024, 18:33 Ooo sounds awesome
Just out of curiosity, are you and Colin related irl?
OOC Let's Chat!
Alexander Mason wrote: 6 Feb 2024, 15:16
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 6 Feb 2024, 15:12
Alexander Mason wrote: 6 Feb 2024, 15:09
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 6 Feb 2024, 14:48
Alexander Mason wrote: 6 Feb 2024, 14:25 Hiii!!! How are you? :]
I’m good! Jus woke up lol
U??
Im good to!! Re-Reading Percy Jackson. :lol: Im on book two right now. Going to try and finish it today, so I can read book three. (My fav one XD)
Ooh nice! Have u seen the new show??
I have!!! I really need more seasons XD
Ikrrrrr
It was rly good

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Alejandro Garcia wrote: 6 Feb 2024, 18:40
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 6 Feb 2024, 18:33 Ooo sounds awesome
Just out of curiosity, are you and Colin related irl?
No unfortunately

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Back 4093 / 18141