2 Jun 2022, 15:03
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
42 that was the hardest part for me
your Ency looks great though!
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
2 Jun 2022, 15:05
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
41 thank you! it's mostly just copy/paste from the profile lol
“Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.” - Ernest Hemingway
speech color: #088732
2 Jun 2022, 15:06
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
42 true- that’s pretty how we all start though
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
2 Jun 2022, 15:14
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
41 aww thank you so much for the froggies!
“Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.” - Ernest Hemingway
speech color: #088732
2 Jun 2022, 15:15
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
42 of course! If you want more just ask! I have a service where I give them out!
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
2 Jun 2022, 15:17
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
41 that's so nice of you oh my gosh
“Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.” - Ernest Hemingway
speech color: #088732
2 Jun 2022, 15:21
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
40CHOCOFROGS!!!
Hey Leon! Bailey's the sweetest!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
2 Jun 2022, 15:23
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
39 I know! Every here's been very welcoming, it's awesome!
“Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.” - Ernest Hemingway
speech color: #088732
2 Jun 2022, 15:27
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
It is! There's always rough patches, but it's a very well conceived and well run site.
38
38
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire