1 Jun 2022, 22:27
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
36 ohh I like your signature!!
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
1 Jun 2022, 22:29
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
35 aw thanks! I thought it fit Leon well haha
“Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.” - Ernest Hemingway
speech color: #088732
1 Jun 2022, 22:31
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
36 of course!
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
1 Jun 2022, 22:32
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
35
“Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.” - Ernest Hemingway
speech color: #088732
1 Jun 2022, 22:32
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
36 ok I’m off to Taekwondo now- be back later. Bye!!!
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
1 Jun 2022, 22:33
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
35 bye! I guess I did win this time around haha
“Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.” - Ernest Hemingway
speech color: #088732
1 Jun 2022, 23:01
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
35
sta • 6 | eva • 6 | str • 6 | wis • 10 | arc • 6 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀AthenaPedia • SHOP
ability | Sixth Sense | ability
1 Jun 2022, 23:02
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
36
To kill someone and then drink their blood is better than drinking someone's blood then killing them