Compliment the person above you!
Your name is so cute !!!
| ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞ ☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ |
Compliment the person above you!
I've seen the banners you use at the start of your posts. They are very pretty!
|
|
Compliment the person above you!
I love your pfp! She's so pretty!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Compliment the person above you!
Really sweet person, I love the calmness (?) of your name and pfp
| ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞ ☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ |
Compliment the person above you!
I love that you are so active in the threads/posts! You're really kind, too!
Compliment the person above you!
I love your name and pfp! (^^)
i am slowly forgetting your face
Compliment the person above you!
I love your pfp!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
You're the most spentafricular friend ever!!! I luhv talking to you and everything about you!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
You're spentafricular too!!!
One of the C
LEST aliens on the site
One of the C
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.