5 Feb 2024, 16:23
Let's Chat!
I'm well, I'm just overwhelmed
I don't bite and I don't eat anyone for breakfast !
Rowan, my bff
5 Feb 2024, 16:24
Let's Chat!
Oh, I’m sorry. If there’s anything I could to do help, please let me know.
5 Feb 2024, 16:26
Let's Chat!
It's college...Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 5 Feb 2024, 16:24Oh, I’m sorry. If there’s anything I could to do help, please let me know.
Thanks !
I don't bite and I don't eat anyone for breakfast !
Rowan, my bff
5 Feb 2024, 16:28
Let's Chat!
Oof. I’m sorry. I know how tough things get. I hope everything improves for you, soon.Eden McLaughlin wrote: 5 Feb 2024, 16:26It's college...Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 5 Feb 2024, 16:24Oh, I’m sorry. If there’s anything I could to do help, please let me know.
Thanks !![]()
5 Feb 2024, 16:28
Let's Chat!
Thank you very much !
I don't bite and I don't eat anyone for breakfast !
Rowan, my bff
5 Feb 2024, 16:33
Let's Chat!
im good!!! lol at the dentist this morning the dentist said he remebers me as 12... and my dad was like ya she drove herself here, i came straight from work (which he did, and i did) and the dentist was like no no no she's 12 she can't do that lmao. i have a great dentist, ive ben going there since i was 3, so all the staff know me too
how are you?
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
5 Feb 2024, 17:03
Let's Chat!
Hello !
I don't bite and I don't eat anyone for breakfast !
Rowan, my bff