Back 4069 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

40

“Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.” - Ernest Hemingway
speech color: #088732
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
Drat!

I know what happened to Dex, Bails. Dex was a fool for messing with you!

This snake can meet you head on!

39

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
38

“Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.” - Ernest Hemingway
speech color: #088732
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
Colin McCoire wrote: 1 Jun 2022, 21:46 Drat!

I know what happened to Dex, Bails. Dex was a fool for messing with you!

This snake can meet you head on!

As possible future Gf/Bf well … we will see. It would be interesting to see Bails and Dex together especially after she almost beat him up…
39

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
38

“Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.” - Ernest Hemingway
speech color: #088732
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
39

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
38 oooh Bailey you have a boyfriend??
Last edited by Leon de Luca on 1 Jun 2022, 21:55, edited 1 time in total.

“Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.” - Ernest Hemingway
speech color: #088732
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
Bailey Glade wrote: 1 Jun 2022, 21:51 As possible future Gf/Bf well … we will see. It would be interesting to see Bails and Dex together especially after she almost beat him up…
39
I look forward to watching that explosive relationship!

37

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
36

“Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.” - Ernest Hemingway
speech color: #088732
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
35

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Back 4069 / 10331