1 Jun 2022, 20:29
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
42 you’ll be good- I took forever on mine and it’s a wreck- I’m horrible at coding though
I’m sure yours will be amazing!
I’m sure yours will be amazing!
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
1 Jun 2022, 20:29
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
43
color | #4b4b4b | Margaux Troyller
The writer doesn't speak very good English...
1 Jun 2022, 20:31
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
44
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
1 Jun 2022, 20:32
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
43 aw thank you!
“Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.” - Ernest Hemingway
speech color: #088732
1 Jun 2022, 20:33
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
44 of course!
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
1 Jun 2022, 20:33
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
43
“Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.” - Ernest Hemingway
speech color: #088732
1 Jun 2022, 20:33
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
44
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
1 Jun 2022, 20:34
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
43
“Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.” - Ernest Hemingway
speech color: #088732
1 Jun 2022, 20:35
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
44
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
1 Jun 2022, 20:39
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
43
“Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.” - Ernest Hemingway
speech color: #088732