Back 4064 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

42

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
41

“Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.” - Ernest Hemingway
speech color: #088732
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
42

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
41 how long are we going to go back and forth like this lol

“Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.” - Ernest Hemingway
speech color: #088732
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
42 I think the longest I’ve gone back and forth with one person is like an hour and a half to two hours so…

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
41 oh. um. i think you might end up winning this one then...

“Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.” - Ernest Hemingway
speech color: #088732
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
42 lol I doubt it- I have Taekwondo in a few hours

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
Leon de Luca wrote: 1 Jun 2022, 20:10 Haha - Yes, he's a little shell-shocked at the moment, he has no idea how he could be a Slytherin. But he'll manage!
Colin is still almost entirely in denial. He will sometimes defend a fellow Snake just because; but usually will deride the house entirely on principle. It'll be a tough transition for Leon, I'm sure, just as it is for Colin. Both seemed so certain of their house!

Do you plan on having Leon move on to second year or will you keep him first year?

41

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
42

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
Colin McCoire wrote: 1 Jun 2022, 20:25
Leon de Luca wrote: 1 Jun 2022, 20:10 Haha - Yes, he's a little shell-shocked at the moment, he has no idea how he could be a Slytherin. But he'll manage!
Colin is still almost entirely in denial. He will sometimes defend a fellow Snake just because; but usually will deride the house entirely on principle. It'll be a tough transition for Leon, I'm sure, just as it is for Colin. Both seemed so certain of their house!

Do you plan on having Leon move on to second year or will you keep him first year?

41
41

I do plan on having him move to second year just because of the perfectionist in me - which means I'm scrambling to get everything done that I need to get done haha. His ency is going to take me forever because I'm a bit of an HTML freak lol

“Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.” - Ernest Hemingway
speech color: #088732
Back 4064 / 10331