1 Jun 2022, 20:13
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
40 cool!
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
1 Jun 2022, 20:15
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
41 Ik!
To kill someone and then drink their blood is better than drinking someone's blood then killing them
1 Jun 2022, 20:15
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
40
“Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.” - Ernest Hemingway
speech color: #088732
1 Jun 2022, 20:16
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
41 Leon did you get my owl?
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
1 Jun 2022, 20:16
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
42
To kill someone and then drink their blood is better than drinking someone's blood then killing them
1 Jun 2022, 20:17
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
41
Yes I did! Sorry for not responding, I wasn't really sure what to say
Yes I did! Sorry for not responding, I wasn't really sure what to say
“Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.” - Ernest Hemingway
speech color: #088732
1 Jun 2022, 20:17
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
42 you’re good- just making sure it went through. Sometimes it’s wonky with my internet
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
1 Jun 2022, 20:18
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
41 Alright!
“Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.” - Ernest Hemingway
speech color: #088732
1 Jun 2022, 20:18
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
42
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
1 Jun 2022, 20:19
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
41
“Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.” - Ernest Hemingway
speech color: #088732