Back 4052 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I wish it would snow here too

Every bird must learn to fall before it can fly
iNPC: Claire White
Pc: Victoria Lena Jones
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]It's not snowing here. But in my home country, Japan, it's snowing
OOC Let's Chat!
It's not snowing here too, actually in my home country, Portugal, we are having a lot of sun. It's weird because is winter.

long story short, i survived
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]That's interesting. I think it's the same with Mexico, but I found out that I can't really function in the sun, which is weird. Also, welcome to hio!
OOC Let's Chat!
Ophelia Rodrigues wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 18:32 It's not snowing here too, actually in my home country, Portugal, we are having a lot of sun. It's weird because is winter.
Welcome!

It’s also weird too, in the US that I’m a part of. It’s been pretty sunny or rainy here. Thankfully now much snow *fingers crossed* Although, I did buy a snow thrower, so I hope this continues.
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 17:32
CaΓ―n Tawdry wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 16:26 Hello, hmm more or less yes, I'm new here. ^^
More or less?

That's not sus at all!
Not at all, I'm from the french version of this site. ^^


Same things in France I prefer when it's cold personally so kinda annoying. :lol:
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]What's the French site like? I can't speak French so I never joined it
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 19:26
What's the French site like? I can't speak French so I never joined it
It's really different but really similar since the founder is the same, I don't know if it's because my english isn't THAT good but I think the french site is easier to use but the english version has sile great system we don't have. ^^
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Oh ok. Your english is really good! Also, Welcome to hio!
OOC Let's Chat!
Thank you and thank you again ! ^^
Back 4052 / 18141