4 Feb 2024, 16:31
Let's Chat!
Oh cool!Welcome, I'm Mari, You will have a lot of fun here, this site is truly amazing!
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
4 Feb 2024, 16:35
Let's Chat!
Haha thank you, nice to meet you too Mari, I'm sure I will and I'm sure it is, Zachary made it after all.Mari Alves wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 16:31Oh cool!Welcome, I'm Mari, You will have a lot of fun here, this site is truly amazing!
4 Feb 2024, 16:39
Let's Chat!
Hiya guys!! I’m going skiinggggg
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
4 Feb 2024, 16:40
Let's Chat!
Welcome to the site! I’m Kaitlyn.Caïn Tawdry wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 16:35Haha thank you, nice to meet you too Mari, I'm sure I will and I'm sure it is, Zachary made it after all.Mari Alves wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 16:31Oh cool!Welcome, I'm Mari, You will have a lot of fun here, this site is truly amazing!![]()
4 Feb 2024, 16:45
Let's Chat!
lol exactly! But if you have any questions, don't hesitate to send me an owl!Caïn Tawdry wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 16:35Haha thank you, nice to meet you too Mari, I'm sure I will and I'm sure it is, Zachary made it after all.Mari Alves wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 16:31Oh cool!Welcome, I'm Mari, You will have a lot of fun here, this site is truly amazing!![]()
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
4 Feb 2024, 16:46
Let's Chat!
Enjoy !
Nice to meet you Kaitlyn !
Edit: Thank for the advice Mari, I may send you a owl in no time.
4 Feb 2024, 16:47
Let's Chat!
Caïn Tawdry wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 16:46Enjoy !
Nice to meet you Kaitlyn !
Edit: Thank for the advice Mari, I may send you a owl in no time.![]()
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
4 Feb 2024, 17:09
Let's Chat!
4 Feb 2024, 17:32
Let's Chat!
More or less?
That's not sus at all!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire